To obtain a position rooted in providing high quality news reporting support where my 6 years of experience in the television-film industry will maximize the stations visibility as top competitor in the market.
I'm Proficient in FinalCutPro, Avid News-cutter, photo editing and 3D modeling software. I also have experience running a DVC Pro, studio camera and managing an editing suite
ARUP Laboratories: A National Reference Laboratory, SLC, Utah August 2008 - Present
Managed a local route for the transportation of laboratory specimens from the SLC Airport to ARUP Laboratories for immediate processing.
- Driver, Cordinating with on-site shipment trackers to ensure all specimen shipments were picked up and delivered with no issues to the contents of each shipment.
KSL Eyewitness News, SLC, Utah August 2008 - April 2011
On-Call ENG Video Editor
Worked with a team of video editors to provide professional, air-able video content for evening broadcasts on a as needed basis.
- Scrutinized all video sources upon recipt to ensure the video and audio quality were met with show producers expectations.
- Proficieny with Avid News Cutter software was required to edit the video content for approval from show producers and on-air talent.
- Working with other editors to maintain aliplayable video databaseusing Avid Adrenline Server.
KTVX ABC 4 News, SLC, Utah July 2004 - June 2008
ENG Video Editor
Worked with a morning news crew to provide professinal, air-able video contentfor all broadcasting purposes related to ABC 4 and its affiliates.
- Managed all video traffic to and from the news station using a series of video feed switchers, servers and satelites.
- Managed several video editing suites to keep all video production moving on a timely schedule to ensure all videocontent was ready to air upon request from directors and producers.
- Proficiency with Apple's Final Cut Pro software was required to edit the video content for all news shows and special projects assigned by the executive producers.
- Proficiency with all news gathering software was required to understand all timing and content needs ith the video content.
- Pro ficiency with all video playback equipment(servers, tape decks and switchers) was required for on-the-fly video content changes during a on-air broadcast.
- Studio camera operator, working with a studio floor crew to run all aspects of a studio from running a studio camera, operating a tele-prompter, setting up or breaking down sets as needed and cueing on-air talent to different camera shots.
Feature Films For Families, SLC, Utah January 2000 - January 2001
Assisted in controling and producing in-house and marketable products for use with all of Feature Films video libraries
- Proficiency with Adobe Potoshop and Illustrator software was required to produce in-house and public posters, brochures, books and toys. Adobe Photshop was also used in the creating of all video surface textures to be used in other software.
- Proficiency in Lightwave 3D Studio and Alias-Wavefront Maya 3D software was required to assistin the production of 3D Computer models to be used in all production ready films.
- Proficiency with Adobe After Effects software to create end bill credits for all production ready films.
- proficiency with Apple's Final Cut Pro software for the use of video caputer and archival purposes.
- Provided support to other art production staff on a as needed basis.
Certificate in Web Developement
Certificate in iOS Developement - In Progress
Udemy Coding Certification Program Mar 2013 - Present
Bachelors of Fine Arts Degree - Emphasis in Film Studies & Videography
University of Utah, SLC, Utah Sep 1998 - May 2004
Counterpoint Studios, SLC, Utah Aug 1999 - Jan 2000